My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week 12 – Day 84 of 84 (Results of C1)

Today was my final weigh-in for Challenge 1.  My weight was down 2 pounds for this week!! That has NOT happened to me in, I dunno, YEARS.  That comes to a total of 7 1/2 pounds lost in Challenge 1.  I didn’t make my 10 pound goal, but I’m pretty happy with the 7 1/2 lbs. that I did lose.  They were hard fought.

I also took measurements, which I hadn’t done in 4 weeks.  Here are my overall results.

  • Scale weight – down 7.5 pounds
  • Chest – down 1/2”
  • Waist – down 3/4”
  • Abdomen (at naval) – down 1”
  • Hips (at hip bone) – down 1 1/4”
  • Hips (at fullest part) – down 1”
  • Thigh – down 1”
  • Knee – down 3/4”
  • Calf – down 1/4”
  • Ankle – down 1/4”
  • Bicep – down 1/2”
  • Forearm – down 1/4”
  • Wrist – down 1/8”

My next challenge, I am planning to track cycle days and plan my workouts based on where I’m at during my cycles.  (It will be a mini science experiment for me to see if my body responds to this type of training.)

I will also be posting my weight/measurement stats in numbers from here on out.  Just keepin’ it real.

On to a week of rest and recovery and eating at maintenance or more.  Then back to business – Challenge 2!