My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Week 10 – Day 69 of 84

I’ve been gone to (my son) Kale’s since Thursday afternoon.  Let me tell you… I made a HUGE sacrifice and tried very hard to stay on diet for the past 3 days - there are SO many awesome restaurants to choose from where he lives (verses my small town).  Thursday evening, we ate at TGI Fridays and I had the sirloin and broccoli (yay me!) and Friday night we ate at Noodles (I have to have ONE Italian meal when I go).  I had the manicotti and a salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing… and a LITTLE bit of their wonderful bread.  I didn’t clean my plate – which I could’ve very well done… I also ate VERY well all day long and stayed on track, so I didn’t feel so so bad about the manicotti.  I didn’t get to weigh this morning, so I’ll weigh tomorrow morning and report.

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1262 calories (50%p/30%c/20%f)

Actual = 1131 (-131)

Ratio = 38% protein/36% carbs/26% fat

I didn’t get a workout in today… but I was on my feet almost all day long… so that counts for something!