My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 12 – Day 78 of 84

It may sound crazy to you, but I was happy to be up only a pound this morning from Free Day… it’s not unusual to be up 2 to 2 1/2 pounds from a Free Day.  I weigh every day and this month I began charting my weight and symptoms with my cycle days.  I’ll be watching for trends so that I can see the role hormones play and expect them when they arise.  By being up only slightly on the scale, I’ll have less to have to recover from throughout this week.

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1262 calories (50%p/30%c/20%f)

Actual = 1256 (-6)

Ratio = 40% protein/40% carbs/20% fat

 

B = 1/2 cup Fiber One Original, EAS AdvantEdge RTD shake

L = Subway salad with double meat chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, green peppers, onions, and cucumbers with fat free vinaigrette and a lowfat cheese stick

S = Myoplex lite protein bar and 1/2 bottle of FUZE

D = 1 whole egg + 3 egg white omelet with onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomato, turkey and lowfat cheese and 6 oz. skim milk with 1/4 serving protein powder

S = Protein pudding with 18g Cool Whip

Today’s Workout: C1