My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week 12 – Day 83 of 84

Well, this is the final day of LOW carbs!!! And I did it.  Other than Free Days, I’ve stayed within 100 of my calorie range since week 9 (except for one day and I was low on calories more than 100).  As a matter of fact, I went back and checked my blog and I only count 6 days that my eating was off +/-  more than 100 calories in the whole 12 weeks (there was a hiccup during the ice storm/power outage and I really don’t know where I was at calorie-wise).  I feel really good at my efforts during this 12 weeks.

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1262 calories (50%p/30%c/20%f)

Actual = 1271 (+9)

Ratio = 38% protein/38% carbs/24% fat

Tomorrow I’ll weigh and measure, then enjoy a Free Day and a rest/recovery week where we won’t be counting calories and refeeding while I decide what we’ll do for the next 12 week challenge (start date of April 6).

And there are some grand biscuits on the breakfast menu tomorrow!!