My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 3 – Day 21 of 84

End of week 3. 

Today was FREE day.  No exercise.  We (of course) ate at our Sunday Mexican restaurant, and I ate some leftover Lasagna for supper.  The treat for today was Pumpkin Bread!! Yum.

I’m a little frustrated, because the scale showed I broke even this week.  I have been VERY disciplined in my eating and my workouts have been great.  So, this is where you have to stick with the program and keep plugging along.  I KNOW that what I’m eating is good for me and I have to just keep my head in the game.

This week we will be changing to a “rest and recovery” week.  No weights or cardio, just stretching and using the new foam roller I got.  Our calories will be at a 40% deficit for the week only (as we will not be working out per se).  So, that means 1150 calories a day.  We’ll also be very low carb and higher protein during this week only.  It should be interesting.  Those carbs add up FAST.

On to Week 4 (of 12).