My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week 3 – Day 20 of 84

Almost done with week three.  Today was interesting to say the least.  I spent the night at Kale’s.  He cooked supper for me last night – which was a sweet moment for a momma!  Today, we went to the Macaroni Grill for lunch.  Seriously, I printed off a nutrition fact sheet from there before going and checked out the menu.  I wanted to enjoy the meal, but take it easy on calories, so I got the Chicken Cannelloni.  It was nearly 600 calories (and 30g of FAT!!) and the bread and olive oil added on another 300 calories – and I took it easy on the bread!

So today looks like this:

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1255 calories

Actual = 1280 (+25)

Ratio = 21% protein/46% carbs/33% fat

No workout today

Tomorrow I’ll weigh in.