My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 2 – Day 9 of 84

I was right on target again today with my calories, but I was a little low on vegetables, so I need to be more mindful of that.

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1255 calories

Actual = 1258 (+3)

Ratio = 37% protein/49% carbs/15% fat

Today’s workout: Cardio

It was 30 degrees today, which spells COLD.  I am a fair-weather-walker … I’d rather be on the treadmill in a controlled environment any day as to be out in that cold … so it was a BIG deal for me to walk for an hour outside today.  We beat our previous times by a couple of minutes.  We must’ve been in a hurry to get it over with.  When I got inside, my thighs were like blocks of ICE!! (I may have to do like Jodi and invest in some long-handles.)

I’m so excited because I got this book on order and it’ll be here Thursday (because Amazon is AMAZING!).

TBFS