My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week 2 – Day 13 of 84

Today was weigh-in day.  The scale was up last Sunday morning… which did NOT make me happy, but I’ll chock up to being CD30 on the female calendar. (sorry guys)  I have been fighting that throughout the week even though you can tell from my posts that I am staying well within my 35% caloric deficit.  I finished the week with a 1/2 pound loss. I’ll take that. I have Week 2 done and I feel really good about staying on task with no cheating and got all my workouts in.  Yay for me!

I struggled getting in all my calories today.  Eating at home is more difficult for me than eating at work.

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1255 calories

Actual = 1233 (-22)

Ratio = 34% protein/42% carbs/34% fat (I ate some raw almonds, thus the higher fat percentage.  I’m a little low on protein.)

Today’s workout: Cardio

I did a Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD for the first time.  I’m not one to do many DVDs, but it was fun, and challenged me on a couple of moves… but very do-able.