My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 5 of 84

Friday!! End of a busy week. 

I’ll be weighing in and doing measurements on Saturdays.  I’m excited to see this week’s results after staying on track with my eats all week.  The worst thing I ate all week was on Monday when I ate a Weight Watchers Fudge Bar (1 WW point).  Have y’all ever had one of those?? They are just like frozen chocolate pudding!!! Mm!

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1255 calories (40p/35c/25f)

Actual = 1269 (+14)

Ratio = 40% protein/35% carbs/24% fat

Today’s workout: A1

Straight sets (3x10) of the following:

Wide stance deadlifts (25# DBs)

Swiss Ball Bridge

Swiss Ball Flyes (15# DBs)

Neutral Grip Shoulder press (15# DBs)

Prone Superman (2-3 second holds)

Wood chops (Low to High) (10# DB) – As I type this, I realize we left these out!!!!!

Plank (1 minute each)

70% 1RM, 90 sec rest between movements

Then we did 20 minutes of intervals on the treadmill.

Minutes 1-5 – warm up

Minutes 5-15 (30s at high speed, 1.5 min at 3.5mph)

Minutes 15.5 – 20 – cool down

Here’s today’s breakfast (my favorite meal today):

Breakfast

294 calories - 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 strips of turkey bacon, a slice of sugar free whole wheat toast with sugar free strawberry preserves, and some broccoli.

Do you know how to figure out how many calories you should be eating in a day to maintain your weight? Or to lose weight?  If you’re interested, I’ll post on it soon.