My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 7 – Day 44 of 84

Eating was good today.  It doesn’t take long to add up to 1335 calories, though.  Counting, counting, counting!

Today’s Eats:

Goal = 1335 calories

Actual = 1351 (+16)

Ratio = 32% protein/45% carbs/24% fat

Today’s Workout: Cardio (Intervals)

I’m feeling a little more motivated this week to stick to the eating plan and keep plugging along. I will admit, that it gets especially hard to stay motivated when you’re doing all the right things, but the weight just won’t come off. 

But, here’s what motivates me…

I LOVE LOVE LOVE abs and arms!!

 d_medina 6-pack-abs-for-girls Amazing abs Maggie Diubaldo Maggie Diubaldo1 t_grapoli-jawitz

And these women are around my age… Dara Torres (41), and my fitness idol, Tosca Reno is almost 50!

 Dara Torres dara-torres dara-torres-2008  

tosca_reno_2tosca_r  Tosca