My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 6 – Day 42 of 84

End of week 6.  We’re at the half-way mark in this 12-week challenge.  I was down a half a pound for the week.  A total of 3 pounds so far.  I’m not impressed.  Workouts are going great… but, I was up a bit on calories Friday (Pizza Hut), Saturday (we went to Little Rock for a boat show and we ate out two meals), and today was Free Day.

Tomorrow is a fast day.  I’m so getting tired of counting every morsel going in to my mouth.  My mind is thinking about typical “Body for Life” eating again.  There’s no counting, just a lean protein and a good carb at every meal and veggies at at least two meals per day (for a total of 5-6 small meals a day).  I want to finish this 12 weeks as planned, so I’ll try to hang in there with the calorie counting for a while longer… but don’t be shocked if I switch over sooner than later.

On to week 7…