My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, April 19, 2009

C2 – Week 2, Day 14 of 84

Cycle Day 14 – Buffing, Weight 138.0 lbs.

I seem to be having somewhat of a negative trend… my weekends are hurting my weight loss goals.  I was actually down by 2 pounds during the week and things were looking pretty good for a rewarding week on the scale until Friday night, when I went to eat pizza with my family.  Saturday, I spent the day at home doing some housework and found myself visiting the Easter candy.  As it turns out, I was down by 1/2 pound for the week.  I’m a little agitated at myself.  But, tomorrow is a new day… and I’m going to try to refocus again.

My workouts were great this week.  I really enjoyed the circuit workouts.  I’ll be continuing circuit work through cycle day 18.

I know that planning is everything.  I need to work on planning out my menus again.  There is little room for mistakes when a menu plan is in place.  As for the weekends, it may be better to invite guests to eat in than to deal with eating out.  (The pizza was SO good, though. I did opt for thin crust – Canadian bacon and pineapple with a salad and no dressing.)

On to week 3…