My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, April 12, 2009

C2 – End of Week 1

Cycle Day 7 – Buffing, Weight 138.5 lbs.

I am not very proud of week 1 of this challenge.  (Not to blame anyone but myself, but) Kale and Kayla came in on Friday evening and all six of us (K & K, Tyler and Courtney, Dave and I) all went for pizza.  I stayed home on Good Friday and did some Spring cleaning most of the day, so I didn’t get my weight workout in either.  Saturday, Kayla, Court and I went to Branson – and we ate at The Olive Garden (Kayla and I even split a chocolate dessert that was really good! Courtney passed it up!!).  So, the fact that I broke even on the scale this week is actually amazing, but I am still up 3.5 pounds from my low a week or so ago.

As for soreness – OMG!! My calves are STILL screaming.  I haven’t been this sore for this long in a LONG time.  Seriously, those babies feel battered and bruised.

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.

On to week 2.