My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, May 24, 2009

C2 – Week 7, Day 49 of 84

Cycle Day 20 – Boosting, Weight 138.0

Well, I remained steady for the week again.  Working out hard.  Eating is less than perfect.  I’ve had a high stress week (continuing from late last week) which contributed to a bit of emotional eating.  Do guys do that??

I didn’t do too well with carb cycling this week.  I’ll try to get back to that starting tomorrow.  It’s a short week at work.  Monday is the holiday and Friday around noon, my family and I are leaving to go out of town.  Will try to stay on task with all that’s ahead of me this week.  I was proud of myself for NOT missing a workout while Jodi’s been camping since last Thursday.  Hard to be motivated to workout by yourself when you’re used to having a workout partner.

I completed Buffing last Friday and will start Boosting workouts tomorrow.  Always excited to change things up!

On to week 8.  Although this challenge has been less than something to document.  Sorry.  Just keeping it real.