My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, May 10, 2009

C2 – Week 5, Day 35 of 84

Cycle Day 6 - Buffing, Weight 137.5 lbs.

This week I did great with my eating until Friday night when Kale came in and we decided to go eat pizza.  I ate, but didn’t over-eat, and then, Jodi and Gary came and I ate a piece of dessert pizza. But, it didn’t seem to affect me too much on the scale.  I ate really well again on Saturday and this morning when I weighed in I was down a pound for the week.  I expected a little better because I was down as much as a 1.5 pounds earlier in the week.  I did much better with my weak eating moments this week.  From Monday through Saturday, I never had any cheats (with the exception of the Friday night meal).

Workouts:

Monday/Friday – Weights (lower body)

Wednesday – Weights (upper body)

Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday – Cardio (BFL HIIT)

I’m back to buffing for the next couple of weeks and I changed up our workouts for this cycle month.  Buffing is circuit work (upper and lower), boosting will consist of compound sets (upper and lower workouts).

On to week 6 …