My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, June 28, 2009

C2 – Week 11, Day 77 of 84

Cycle Day 3, Boosting, Weight 135.5

I’m down another pound this week.  The scale was pretty stubborn with me all week long, and since Friday was cycle day 1, I am quite happy with a one pound loss.  I have been SO good at staying within my points every day.  Kale and Kayla took me out to supper Friday night at TGI Fridays and it was HARD to find anything that wouldn’t completely ruin my diet, but I chose wisely and ate well the rest of the week.  Today, I enjoyed a liberal free day (leaving only 3 weekly allowance points in the kitty) and tomorrow, I’m back to conscious eating.

There is one week left to this challenge.  It started off VERY slowly for me, but it’s improved in the past 3 weeks with a 7 pound weight loss.

We are still doing “pyramids” on weight-lifting in this phase and 1 minute intervals for cardio.

On to week 12…