My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, July 26, 2009

C3 – Week 3, Day 21 of 84

Cycle Day 2, Boosting, Weight 132.5

My weight stayed steady this week, which doesn’t surprise or upset me since it’s cycle day 2.  I’m learning to just roll with the flow and as long as I’m staying on task it’ll all work out in the end.  Hormones are to blame for most of my ups and downs on the scale these days.

Jodi and I have been playing a TON of tennis the last couple of weeks.  Our activity points added up to 27 points this week! That’s a ton!  We usually have about 10 per week.  I don’t use them, though… I prefer the additional weight loss.

My eating has been great.  I haven’t had any trouble staying in my target points.  I feel as though I’m eating healthy and allowing myself treats and feeling great about the weight loss to date.

Our workouts for the next four weeks will change from straight sets to compound sets for two weeks with two weeks of circuits.  We have been playing tennis for our cardio, but weather will designate whether we have to be indoors verses outdoors.  The weather here has been amazing the last week, but we don’t expect that to be the norm for the rest of summer in Arkansas.

On to week 4…