My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, August 2, 2009

C3 – Week 4, Day 28 of 84

Cycle Day 9, Buffing, Weight 132.0

The scale BARELY moved again all week, but last week I set in my mind to not get concerned and to keep making healthy decisions while I’m at my peak hormone week(s).  I was pleased to see the scale JUST dipped down this morning, so I finished this week losing a half a pound. I’m expecting better this week again.

I’m only 2 pounds away from my goal for this challenge and I’ve been happy to get in clothes I haven’t been able to wear in a couple of years again which is always a motivator.

Our weight workouts will be circuits this week and we’ll play as much tennis as possible and hit the treadmill when the weather permits furthering our tennis careers (ha!).

On to week 5…