My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, July 19, 2009

C3 – Week 2, Day 14 of 84

Cycle Day 24, Boosting, Weight 132.5

The “scale gods” were smiling on me this week.  I’m down another 2.5 pounds from last week!! I can’t really figure that out.  I’m still doing exactly what I’ve been doing since I started plugging my food into Weight Watcher points. I’ll chalk up the odd fluctuations to hormones, since I am totally consistent in my eating and workouts.

In the past 6 weeks (since coming back from vacation and starting to track my foods in WW), I’ve lost 10 pounds.  That’s the most I’ve lost in several years and this is my lowest weight in at least 2 years.  I have a pair of shorts on today that I couldn’t get into in May when I tried them on.  Pretty happy about that!

I’m also only 2.5 pounds away from my current goal weight.

This week we’re doing heavy lifting (3 sets of 10) and BFL intervals for cardio.  We’ve also been playing tennis, well, I don’t know if you can call it “playing tennis” since we can’t yet play very well, but we’re having a ball doing it!  This week alone, we’ve played about 4 hours and we’re planning on playing at least an hour tonight after church. Lots of fun!

On to week 3…