My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, November 15, 2009

C4 – Week 7, Day 49 of 84

Weight 125.5

Ok people, my head has NOT been in the game for the last 3 weeks or so.  I need to regroup and get back to business.  I’ve had lots going on…but so does everyone else.  Excuses do nothing but stall progress and impede success.  I need to quit hitting the candy corn… just saying.  I also need to get back to a more regular workout schedule.  Jodi’s new schedule has caused us to rework things and it just hasn’t been working out very well.  This week, I plan to do more cardio than I have been doing.  I love to lift, so I usually don’t have to talk myself into it, but cardio is NOT my favorite, so I find it easy to let it slide. My eating overall isn’t bad, but I have been eating some sweets that I normally wouldn’t eat.

So, this week, I need to get my head back in the game.  Fit in my cardio and weight workouts and focus on my health…and fitness.

On to week 8 …