My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, September 6, 2009

C3 – Week 9, Day 63 of 84

Cycle Day 18, Buffing, Weight 127.0

I’m down a pound and a half for the week (total of 15.5 lbs. since June 7 and starting WW).  I am fitting back into all my “skinny” clothes again and realizing I didn’t keep enough of them so I’m running a little short.  Thank goodness I have several of my staples (workout clothes) that I have held on to.

To be honest, I still can’t figure out why WW seems to be working to finally shed scale weight.  I feel that I don’t eat as strictly as I would doing typical Body for Life.  In fact, eating from Monday through Friday afternoon is no problem… I don’t feel deprived in the least.  Where WW seems tougher to me is on the weekends because I got to the point on the weekends that I’d justify eating out…for instance, if I went to see Kale I’d make sure to get a meal at The Olive Garden or something.  I haven’t done that since counting points because one meal at OG would be a minimum of a DAY’S points, so we opt for something like Market Place and choose wisely at less cost to my points tracker.  Having to think about how much something is going to “cost” me to eat it has made a significant impact.

We haven’t changed anything as far as lifting workouts go, but haven’t been seeing the treadmill near as often since we play tennis every possible chance we can get while the weather is SO nice.

Only 3 more weeks to go in this challenge.  On to week 10…