My Weight Loss Journey since 1/1/09

Sunday, September 13, 2009

C3 – Week 10, Day 70 of 84

Cycle Day 25, Boosting, Weight 126.0

I’m down another pound this week for a total of 16.5 pounds (10 pounds so far in this challenge).  Counting points has been REALLY simple for me.  I admit that with WW I am able to eat a few more “cheat” foods throughout the week than I EVER would have on BFL, but even though I have a great deal of willpower, it helps to feel a little more “normal” when you can enjoy a bowl of popcorn or a fudge bar if you want one.

I have tried, seriously tried, over the past 3 years to take off weight and for some reason, I was gaining.  If you know me, you know I work out faithfully.  I very seldom miss a workout.  So, gaining weight while working hard and trying to follow my eating plan 90% of the time was really getting me frustrated.  I am now at the weight I was in August of 2006.  I’d like to lose another pound or so and then maintain… with a goal of adding muscle!  I just don’t want to be the skinny girl… I love muscle!!

Think…

Fit female Now, that’s the body I want!!

We’re lifting heavy for the next week or so and playing as much tennis as possible – although, pros we’re NOT yet!!

My high hormone weeks are approaching, so I won’t have very high expectations for the next couple weeks.

On to week 11…